Our middle school is the bridge that prepares students academically, emotionally and spiritually for secondary education. Leadership skills, character development, and higher level critical thinking skills are essentials to helping students at this age continue their formation to Christian adulthood. Here, students will practice the art of making positive decisions in an environment in which expectations are high, guidelines are clear, and encouragement is ever-present.
WHAT MAKES ST. ELIZABETH ANN SETON MIDDLE SCHOOL UNIQUE
- Small class sizes
- Academic programs for students who are above and below grade level
- Curriculum oriented toward ACT college readiness standards
- Year-round individualized progress monitoring
- Framework-first approach to conceptual understanding of mathematics
- Student participation in Mass, Adoration, Reconciliation, Rosary and more
- Opportunities for Christian service
- Wide range of extracurricular activites such as Robotics, Key Club, and more
- Academic specials including Spanish, music, band, art and computers/programmig
- Shuttle service to/from other schools
- Chef-prepared, whole food lunch program
- Variety of athletics offerings
- Seamless transition to success in high school
Learn why Catholic schools are so effective by scheduling a tour today!
WHERE FAITH COMES TO LIFE
Weekly Mass is celebrated most Tuesday mornings in our cafeteria. Students participate in different aspects of Mass, from reading, cantoring and music, to servers and greeters. There are additional sacramental and devotional opportunities throughout the year, including Adoration, praying of the Rosary, Reconciliation, the living Stations of the Cross and more.
Phone: (231) 932-4810
Fax: (231) 932-4814
Emergency Phone: (231) 932-4811