Our middle school is the bridge that prepares students academically, emotionally and spiritually for secondary education. Leadership skills, character development, and higher level critical thinking skills are essential to helping students at this age become comfortable with themselves. Here, students will practice the art of making positive decisions in an environment in which expectations are high, guidelines are clear, and encouragement is ever-present.
WHAT MAKES ST. ELIZABETH ANN SETON MIDDLE SCHOOL UNIQUE
- Small class sizes (20:1)
- Fusion of faith and knowledge
- Curriculum oriented toward ACT college-readiness standards
- Programs for students who are above or below grade level in math or reading
- Year-round, individualized progress monitoring via standardized tests
- Framework-first approach to conceptual understanding of mathematics
- Student participation in weekly Mass, Adoration, Reconciliation, and liturgical seasons
- Opportunities for Christian service
- Wide range of extracurricular activities
- Academic specials including Spanish, music, band, art, keyboarding, plus computer applications and programming
- Chef-prepared, whole foods hot lunch program
- Shuttle service to/from other schools
- Variety of athletics offerings
Learn why Catholic schools are so effective by attending one of our upcoming open houses. Then, learn about tuition, grants and the registration process.
WHERE FAITH COMES TO LIFE
Weekly Mass is celebrated most Tuesday mornings in our cafeteria. Students participate in different aspects of Mass, from reading, cantoring and music, to servers and greeters. There are additional sacramental and devotional opportunities throughout the year, including Adoration, praying of the Rosary, Reconciliation, the living Stations of the Cross and more.
Phone: (231) 932-4810
Fax: (231) 932-4814
Emergency Phone: (231) 932-4811