Because of our non-public school status, we have the flexibility to choose from available curriculums in each subject area according to what we believe best fits our students’ needs. Because of our size, we are able to integrate curriculum throughout the grade levels. That means that students will experience the smoothest transition possible as they progress through the system.
To learn more about a particular aspect of our curriculum, browse the resources below. For additional information, contact our Director of Curriculum and Learning.
- Math Standards At-A-Glance (K-12)
- Math Standards and Benchmarks (K-8)
- Math Standards and Benchmarks (9-12)
- Traditional Vs Reformed Math
- Science Standards At-A-Glance
- Science Standards and Benchmarks (6-8)
- Science Standards and Benchmarks (9-12)
- Science and our Catholic Faith (Faith and Knowledge)
- Social Studies Standards At-A-Glance (6-11)
- United States History
- World History
A, 93% or better