TRIP OFFICE HOURS
Located in the high school gym lobby (south entrance)
Tuesdays 2-6 p.m.
Wednesdays 12-2 p.m.
Thursdays 8-10 a.m.
(231) 932-4848 or email@example.com
The idea behind the TRIP Program is scrip or gift cards. You purchase gift cards at face value and a percentage of the amount spent is then applied to your family’s tuition savings account. The gift cards you’ve purchased are used at stores or online to make everyday purchases without spending any more than you normally would.
You can save hundreds of dollars every year with this tool. It’s an ideal way to offset tuition costs. Some participants, when networking with relatives and friends, have been able to save the entire cost of their tuition bill or increase their savings considerably.
Every spring your credit is applied to your tuition account or can be designated to the GTACS tuition assistance fund (PACE), the Music Department, the Athletic Department or another family.
If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be happy to discuss this great program with you. Our office is located lobby of the St. Francis High Schoo gym (south entrance). TRIP is operated year-round.
- Scrip To-Go: Retailers offer rebates on gift certificates/gift cards which are credited to your family’s tuition. Refer to the order form for items we carry on-hand.
- In-Store: Over 40 local vendors offer rebates towards family tuition accounts. In-Store vendors are paid for their normal services and they, in turn, return a portion to your tuition account. These include: car repairs, dentists, florists, lawn care, optometrists, orthodontists, etc. When making your normal purchases, just tell the vendor that you participate in the TRIP program, and they will send us payment to put into your account.
- Shop With Scrip.com: We partner with Great Lakes Scrip Center. Browse their website to see the many enhancements available, such as online purchasing, card reloads and eCards that you can print directly from your home computer, or send as a gift!
After participating in TRIP for a few years, I realized it’s been helpful in budgeting and often times has saved me from making a needless purchase. – Elementary school parent
As my son enters his senior year, I’m now saving $1,000 per year just by purchasing Speedway, Meijer and other cards on a consistent basis. I also like to keep Subway cards on hand. When renovating our basement, the Lowes and Home Depot SCRIP cards came in handy. – High school parent
UPDATE FROM THE TRIP OFFICE, SEPTEMBER 2019
There are three ways to place TRIP orders:
- Come into our office at 123 E. Eleventh Street (gym entrance) during shopping hours to purchase physical cards
- Drop family orders at Immaculate Conception on Wednesdays by 10 am. We will pick them up & deliver them back Wednesday afternoon between 2:30-2:50 pm
- Place orders online either at shopwithscrip.com or the Great Lakes Scrip mobile website myscripwallet.com
Accepted methods of payment:
- PrestoPay for online orders (linked to checking or savings account – 15 cent per order)
- Credit Card for online orders (2.6% convenience fee added to your order total)
Terms to familiarize yourself with:
- ScripNow (ecards) – retailers that can be ordered & paid online. Print your ScripNow right from your ShopWithScrip account & redeem it a store, or enter the ecard code for online purchases
- ReloadNow – physical cards already purchased from us, that can be reloaded immediately if paid with PrestoPay or credit card. Reload – if ordered by 3:30p, the funds will be available the following morning
If you order a retailer or denomination not on the order form, we will backorder it and it will be in the following Tuesday.
Click the link to see “What’s New” at Great Lakes Scrip including current & upcoming bonuses. Check out the details on this Thursday’s Thank Scriping Day…a 24 hour period that you can use to earn bonus rebates on ScripNow & Reload products!