TRIP OFFICE HOURS
Our TRIP Office is located in the south gym lobby.
Tuesdays 2:00-5:30 pm
Wednesdays 7:30-10:00 am
Tuesday: 2-4:30 pm & Wednesday 8-10 am, effective 6/13/23.
(231) 932-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the registration form
- Then, scan and email the completed form to email@example.com, or;
- Mail to TRIP Office, St. Francis High School, 123 E 11th Street, Traverse City, MI 49684, or;
- Drop off at TRIP office in-person or at any school office
If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our office is located in the lobby of the St. Francis High School gym (south entrance). TRIP is operated year-round.
CURRENT PHYSICAL CARD ORDER FORM
HOW TRIP WORKS
The idea behind the TRIP Program is scrip or gift cards.
- Purchase gift cards at face value
- A percentage of the amount spent is then applied to your family’s tuition savings account
- Use your gift cards at stores or online to make everyday purchases
- Save hundreds of dollars each year with this tool
- Network with relatives and friends to increase your savings
- Each spring, your credit is applied to your tuition account or can be designated for others (GTACS tuition assistance, the music department, the athletic department, or another GTACS family)
THREE WAYS TO SAVE
- Scrip To Go: Purchase gift cards/certificates from our inventory of more than 100 retailers for everyday expenses including food, gas, clothing, entertainment, dining, trash collection, and more. Our program purchases gift cards and certificates (“scrip”) at a discount, which we pass along to you as a tuition credit. Families keep 85% of their total earned rebate; GTACS retains 15% to run the program.
- RaiseRight.com & the Raise Right app (available in the app store): Shop online for ecards or reload physical cards you have already purchased from us. For added convenience, pay online and you don’t need to drop off your payment. (Not all retailers offer ecards or reloads.)
- In-Store: Over 25 local businesses offer rebates towards family tuition accounts. In-Store supporters are paid for their services and they, in turn, return a rebate to your family tuition account. Vendors include automotive service, lawn care, dentists, optometrists, orthodontists, florists, and more. When checking out, be sure to mention you participate in the TRIP program and they will send us credit to deposit to your account.
After participating in TRIP for a few years, I realized it’s been helpful in budgeting and often times has saved me from making a needless purchase. – Elementary school parent
As my son enters his senior year, I’m now saving $1,000 per year just by purchasing Speedway, Meijer and other cards on a consistent basis. I also like to keep Subway cards on hand. When renovating our basement, the Lowes and Home Depot SCRIP cards came in handy. – High school parent