email@example.com or (231) 946-1180
firstname.lastname@example.org or (231) 645-1717
email@example.com or (231) 631-7111
CAMPS AND EVENTS
Gladiator Football Youth Mini Camp (For Grades 1-6)
Directed by: Coach Josh Sellers with the 2017 Varsity Players
- August 18, 2017 from 10 am-1 pm (check in at 9:30 am)
- Thirlby Field (St. Francis High School gym in the event of inclement weather)
- $35 via checks payable to GTACS with “SF Football” indicated in the memo line; bring payment day of camp (includes lunch, 2017 SF football t-shirt, autographed team photo, 6 raffle tickets)
- Participants will also be invited to run out on the field with the varsity team during the home opener Friday, August 25th.
- Raffle tickets will be available for purchase the day of camp! Lucky winners will be drawn to be an Honorary Team Captain at each home game! $1 per ticket or $5 for 6 tickets.
Registration: Please register by NOON on Friday, August 11.
Late registration will take place the morning of camp starting at 9:30 am; however, ONLY PRE-REGISTERED CAMPERS WILL RECEIVE A T-SHIRT THE DAY OF CAMP. All others will be issued their t-shirt at the home opener.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Program
Traverse City St. Francis Football is one of the most successful programs in the State of Michigan, winning over 75% of games played since its inception in 1951. Our program lays claim to two mythical state titles in 1973 and 1974 (prior to the start of a state playoff system in 1975) along with championships in 1992, 1999, 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2009. Additionally, St. Francis Football finished as state runners-up in 1983, 1998 and 2007. These accomplishments are in addition to numerous regional, district and conference championships earned over the years. All the success on the field has been accompanied by consistent All Academic rankings in the upper echelon of all schools Michigan. The football program has sent dozens of players on to play collegiately including the All-time leading rusher at Carnegie Mellon University in Travis Sivek. Max Bullough served two years as team captain at Michigan State Univeristy and is currently in the NFL with the Houston Texans. Joe Kerridge was named permanent offensive captain of the offense at the University of Michigan for the 2015 season.