SEAS SHUTTLE SERVICE
- The cost for this service has been reduced from $250 to $100 per student. Please see the registration form and map. If you had already submitted a check for $250, it will be returned to you. Please issue a new check and mail it with your paperwork to the address on the registration form. TCAPS cannot guarantee a spot until payment has been received.
- In the event that school is closed for any period of time, the fee will not be pro-rated and there will be no refunds.
- Students will be required to sanitize their hands upon boarding the bus.
- Students will be required to wear a mask the entire time they are onboard the bus.
- There may be up to two students per seat.
- Buses will be sanitized after every route is run.
- Buses will be deep cleaned every morning and evening.
NEIGHBORHOOD BUS SERVICE
If you live in an area served by Traverse City Area Public Schools, you can take advantage of neighborhood bus transportation options.
- To and from GTACS school, students ride a TCAPS bus to a transfer station
- To and from their home, students ride the bus alongside TCAPS students
Note: Sometimes, all a student needs is to ride to the transfer station near their home (for example, if your family lives near Central High School, the student could walk the remainder of the way home or be picked up by a family member from the transfer station.)
CHANGES TO BUS SERVICE
If your student rode the bus last year and there are NO CHANGES to their transportation plans, you do not need to do anything to enroll for fall. You will be able to access updated route information via the TCAPS website in late August.
If something has changed (e.g., your contact information or address) or if you are NEW to riding the bus (e.g., you want to use the neighborhood bus or shuttle service next year, but did not use it this year), please fill out a transportation request form and follow the directions for submitting it.