The early years are critical for establishing a love of learning. At Immaculate Conception Preschool, your child will begin to establish healthy habits and routines, learn to interact with others, grow in confidence and ability, and most importantly, be loved! Our curriculum and teaching strategies allow children to advance at their own pace, and each class is staffed by a certified, experienced teacher.
- Certified, experienced teachers
- Flexible schedule with half- or full-day options
- Small group and large group instruction, free play, outdoor activity
- Authentic Christian environment
- Classes for 3-year olds, 4-year olds and Pre-K
- Optional chef-prepared hot lunch
- Extended day care available through St. Joseph’s Club
CLASSROOM AGE REQUIREMENTS
- For 3s – 3 by September 1
- For 4s – 4 by September 1
- For Pre-K – 5 by March 1
If your child is age-eligible for Kindergarten but you’re considering Prekindergarten, you might want to check out this article by our Director of Curriculum & Instruction, Matt Bauman. We are happy to talk with you about the pros and cons of the extra year in preschool.
A SCHOOL YOU CAN BELIEVE IN
Yes, the path to academic success does begin early. Yet we are concerned, too, with your child’s spiritual growth. Faith is part of everything we do!
- “FROG” time (Fully Rely On God)
- Prayer throughout the day
- Celebration of the Church’s seasons (Easter, Advent, Lent)
- All School Mass
- Optional parent Rosary and more