Holy Angels is a place where children grow socially, academically and spiritually. By the time they “graduate” from second grade, they will have built a foundation of faith and friends that – along with reading and math skills – will serve them for a lifetime.
WHAT MAKES HOLY ANGELS UNIQUE
- Small classes (18:1 ratio)
- K-12 curriculum mapping
- Research-based, small group literacy program
- Framework-first approach to conceptual understanding of mathematics
- Year-round, individualized progress monitoring via standardized tests
- Student participation in Mass and FROG Time
- Professional Learning Communities for consistency among teaches
- Weekly art, library, music and physical education instruction; optional Spanish
- GladFriends mentoring program
- Chef-prepared, whole foods hot lunch program
- St. Joseph Club before/after school care
Learn why Catholic schools are so effective by attending one of our upcoming open houses. Then, learn about tuition, grants and the registration process.
KINDERGARTEN: BIG FIRST STEP
Kindergarteners must be 5 by September 1. Round-up is held in April, and is a great way to make sure your child is ready for the big step into Kindergarten.
READING UNLOCKS LEARNING
Our reading initiative is designed to help students master the art of reading, so they’ll be well-prepared for learning later on. We dedicate 90-120 minutes of uninterrupted instruction to literacy each day. To learn more about this research-based approach, please visit the Reading area of our website.
WHERE FAITH COMES TO LIFE
Weekly Mass is celebrated most Thursday mornings at St. Francis Parish. Each class takes turns planning the liturgy and participating in different aspects of Mass, from lectoring to holding Psalm placards. The school week begins with a school-wide praise and worship service in the auditorium entitled, “Fully Rely On God,” or FROG time. Parents and grandparents and other special friends are most welcome!
130 East Tenth Street
Traverse City, MI 49684
Phone: (231) 946-5961
Fax: (231) 946-1878