Grand Traverse Area Catholic Schools’ 37th annual Gladhander Auction on October 26 was a great success with net proceeds of $367,081, bringing the total throughout the history of the event to more than $12 million.
Gladhander raffle ticket sales generate a significant amount of the total proceeds with 2,351 tickets sold this year.
GTACS is appreciative for the generosity of its supporters. Gladhander proceeds go toward teacher salaries, operational expenses and scholarships. The funding enables the Catholic school system to provide an excellent faith-centered education, and to offer assistance to families with demonstrated need.
Interested in sponsoring Gladhander? Click here.
PRIZE WINNERS 2019
- Ray and Nancy Brzezinski, Traverse City
Winners of $1,000 Cash Prizes
- Jane Twomey, Traverse City
- Bryan Alpers, Traverse City
- Lou Wojtowicz, East Port MI
- Tom and Mary Kay Dowling, Traverse City
Winners of $500 Cash Prizes
- John Currie, Rodney MI
- David Fischer, Bloomfield Hills MI
- Bob Fedorinchik, Traverse City
- Warren Westfall, Williamsburg
- Teresa Passinault, Traverse City
- Brian Carrigan, Traverse City
Winners of $500 Early Bird Cash Prize
- Mel Jones