Thanks to a partnership agreement between GTACS and Fitzmaurice-Garvin Insurance Agency, a fee will be paid to GTACS for every insurance policy sold under this program. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- Call for an insurance quote on your home, auto, business, life or health
- You will receive a quote to compare with your current policy
- Select the GTACS program to which you would like the fee directed (band/choir, athletics, classroom, science/technology
LABELS AND RECEIPTS
Each year, our schools receive thousands of dollars in free money through the collection of labels and receipts that would otherwise get thrown in the trash. The money is primarily used for teachers to purchase educational supplies for their classrooms. This simple fundraiser has allowed us to move away from product sales such as wrapping paper or chocolate bars.
Please participate and encourage others to help us out by saving labels and receipts from participating vendors, or using Amazon Smile when shopping online. It only takes a few seconds and these efforts, over time, amount to considerable sums of free money!
Place labels and UPCs in the collection bins at each school, or drop them at any school office for delivery to our wonderful volunteers who will count them and submit them according to program guidelines.
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
- Find Box Tops on hundreds of products.
- Clip Box Tops from each package.
- Send the Box Tops to any school office.
Each Box Top is worth 10¢ for our schools.
CAMPBELL’S LABELS FOR EDUCATION
- CLIP and save UPCs and beverage/sauce caps from participating products. Check out the complete list here.
- GIVE the UPCs to any school office or drop them in a collection bin.
- EARN FREE STUFF FOR OUR SCHOOL! Our schools will redeem Labels for Education® points for FREE educational resources! See samples in the Merchandise Catalog.
TYSON PRODUCTS LABELS
- Clip and save the Tyson Project A+™ labels from any of the participating Tyson products
- Send them into school, and we’ll redeem them for cash for classroom purchases.
SPARTAN STORE UPC CODES
Cash for Labels makes it simple to raise money! When you buy Spartan brand products, remove and turn in the UPC from the labels. Each UPC equates to $.02, so a bundle of 1,000 Spartan brand UPC symbols earns $20. Our volunteers will consolidate the contributions into bundles, you may turn them a few at a time.
OLESON’S GROCERY RECEIPTS
Turn in your Oleson’s receipts to any school, and help fund an 8th Grade student’s trip to Washington, DC! Write the child’s name, advisory teacher and grade on the back. Each receipt is worth 1 percent of the total spent. If no student is designated, the receipt will be turned in on behalf of the current class of 8th graders.
AUNT MILLIE’S BREAD UPC CODES
Join the Aunt Millie’s Bread School Spirit Program. It’s easy! All you have to do is clip out and redeem the UPC codes on the bottom of the bread bags! When you turn them in, Aunt Millie’s will pay us a nickel for every UPC.
AmazonSmile is a simple way to support Grand Traverse Area Catholic Schools every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the same prices, selection and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to our school system. Bookmark the page, choose us as your charity of choice, and from that point on, all your purchases will “count” toward our funding.
MEIJER COMMUNITY REWARDS
Meijer Community Rewards lets families support our schools in ways that don’t stretch the budget…or the time. Enrolled members shop Meijer, simply paying with cash, PIN-based debit card or linked Meijer Credit Card. Purchases made with a linked Meijer Credit Card earn 1%. Purchases made with cash or PIN-based debit card and a swiped Meijer 1 CardSM earn 0.5%.
SHOP YOUR COMMUNITY DAY
Downtown Traverse City will be saluting the community and sharing a portion of proceeds towards the community’s favorite charities. Get all of your holiday shopping done in advance and 15% of your purchase amount will be donated to the charity of your choice — GTACS! For a list of participating merchants, click here.