School Advisory Board meetings are held on the third Wednesday in August, November, February and May in the St. Francis High School library.
The GTACS Advisory Board is a consultative board for the Superintendent. Members are selected from each of the five supporting parishes – Christ the King, Immaculate Conception, St. Francis, St. Joseph and St. Patrick and the Diocese of Gaylord. It is the duty of the Board to advise administration on policy matters.
Minutes with all reports are available in the GTACS Administrative Office. Please call 231 946-8100.
SCHOOL ADVISORY BOARD
- Greg Donahue, St. Francis Parish
- Debbie Ritchie, St. Patrick Parish
- Janet Wolff, St. Joseph Parish
- Kein Endres, Christ the King Parish
- Monty Hegewald, Immaculate Conception Parish
- Eric Mulvany, Member-At-Large
- Mike Buell, Superintendent
- Fr. Don Geyman, President